Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 101: Makes Me Feel Better.

Come on, you all have things you love to do that make you feel better. Everyone does. And this is my favorite to do right now.... LOL.

Watching Lindsay Lohan Unravel

FACE IT. She's a train wreck. One that I absolutely love to see happen. Watching her slowly (actually... not all that slowly...) slide into celebrity oblivion brings me that same satisfaction I imagine an after-sex-cigarette would bring. It's beautiful and relaxing. She got fired from ANOTHER movie? Great. She went into rehab HOW MANY times? Fantastic. She's just one of those timeless no-show celebrities that make you stare and think HAHA YOU FAMOUSLY RICH SKELETON! Yes, she's a person, too. She's got feelings. BUT if she really cared what people thought about her, she should probably sober up and realize she's a mess. But oh how that mess makes me happy. :) Poor poor now-broke celebrity. Her and Nicholas Cage should swap stories and share their scars together. LOL.

Does that make me a horrible person for loving another's demise? Probably. But for now, it makes my life seem a little better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment