Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 57: Feeling GOOOOOOD.

Today was actually okay! I've recently taken up jog/walking daily and man does it feel good!! Despite the fact that I haave to HAVE TO take allergy meds prior to stepping on that track, I feel so alive! Definitely a boost of energy, ego and emotion. Whoever first discovered that exercise leads to emotional stability, was darn right! I didn't even mind that I didn't get my scheduled weekly letter today. LOL. Got a little sunburned on the face and chest though... sunscreen is evidently needed lol! But hopefully, the result will be great and an extra PLUS-PLUS, I FEEL great!

Short entries.... All I have time for! LOL. I'm off to the temple for the first time in a long time (NEVER let your limited use reccoment expire, Jessica. Because then you take FOREVER to remember to get it renewed. BAD Jessica!!). I can not WAIT!!

Peace and Happiness... my best friends for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment