Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 73: Dreams. Please Go Away.


What do you do when you feel guilty while sleeping? So guilty in fact, that you wake up wanting to vomit. While I totally understand that dream cheating isn't cheating... its still disheartening to wake up and find that you're sad you've woken up.

Did I expect that I wouldn't ever be thinking about how attractive other guys are? HEAVEN'S no. I'm not so naive to think that somehow I, a 21 year old girl on the verge of many-a-mental-breakdown, would be exempt to natural laws of human nature. I DID however, expect to not have such an issue with stupid "dream cheating".

LAME. What I dream about can NOT be helped, and does NOT reflect my waking desires. So why am I freaking out, wanting to avoid all men? Maybe because being a dream-cheater is... enjoyable? Loathsome? Fun? Horrible? You decide. As for me, I'm going to live on No-Doze and caffeinated cola for this up-and-coming new fad my brain has decided to partake in. Thanks, brain. You always know just what to do to make me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment