Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 24: Oh COME ON.


SOOOO. This week has been full of surprises...
Mainly, texts from the ex who still can't get OVER it!! Wow, really?? It was over a year ago, and you're still begging me to come back?
I dumped you a year ago, found a better me, a better life, and an AMAZING boyfriend and you STILL aren't over it?
I dumped you a year ago, you found a job, took a few classes, got yourself a ...new girlfriend and you STILL AREN'T OVER IT.
I. PITY. YOU.
Can you please move on with your life so everyone else around you can?
And now moving from that topic, last night I was reading in my old journal. It was nice to be all nostalgic and stuff, until I started reading entries from when John almost broke up with me. I was so confused and hurt and sad that somehow, I was able to transfer ALL those emotions onto the page. So it was like... I was sucking all that emotion OUT of the page and into myself. I had to keep reminding myself "That was 8 months ago. Things are different. He loves you and wants to marry you. Keep it together." And keep it together, I did. Though it was probably the hardest thing to do at the time. NEVER read old entries about sad times. NEVER AGAIN.
It's the weekend finally! YAY! And I got a letter yesterday with a handful of pictures!! Can I just say that my boyfriend is freaking HOT! And now even more so with the tag.... Oh what a cutie patootie. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment