Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 42: NEW MUSIC THAT I LOVE


Dude. Check these guys out. They're called The Script and this song is called "Breakeven" I LOVE THEM. If I could figure out how to post the stupid video on here, I totally would. BUT I guess I just ain't smart enough for that. LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253D9yZ1uI5yPbY&h=4dac182a948af66433c77256cdfa967e&ref=mf


Got an email from John yesterday. That was soooo nice. But why do I still feel like this is going to take forever? Its been a little over a month and for a bit, I was telling myself This is gonna be a cakewalk. Yea well...... LOL. It's not hard in the sense that I don't want to wait for him anymore. It's hard in the sense of BEING away from him like this. I'm used to depending on him for some semblance of sanity in my life; some good advice and a good ear. Of course I can talk to other people, but it's not really the same. Its different. I mean, sure I'm fine. I'm not depressed. I just miss my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm TOTALLY going through the same thing right now. I'm not sad anymore just missing him sooo effing much its retarded...and it's been almost 5 months for me!

    It comes and goes.

    Let me know if you need anything or want to get together to vege out and whine =)

    ReplyDelete