Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 272: PDays and Perfection


Wasn't in a blogging mood at all until I sat here and thought about it. I should update, I thought. People think I'm depressed. Well my friends, in ADDITION to my new addition (see last post), I am writing again. :)
Thank you to T for calling me up today and writing that long comment (no really, thank you. :) ). I realize all of those things. But I appreciate it, nonetheless. I honestly felt like going for a run, rather than a walk, last night. But it being Sunday I couldn't lol. So I got up after blogging about it and went to my family's house to be surrounded by family and friends. Took my mind off it, but it still lingered of course.
It wasn't until my Monday PDay emails that my heart and head stopped aching from the stress and worry of stupidity and the like. Somehow, he always knows what to say. He loves me. For me. Amid the stress, the sin, the lack of motivation and sometimes tact, he loves me for me. And that, my dears, is why he is amazing. :)
I realize, life is an ongoing journey. Life is a mish-mash of feeling, heartache, failures and trial, but it is also a compilation of love, laughter, triumphs, and of blessings. We strive for perfection, knowing that our attempts aren't always perfect to us.

"He does not require perfection for us to do His will, but diligence. When all is said and done, we will not be judged on whether we were perfect, but on whether we we tried our best and whether we were diligent. If that is all that he requires, I am wasting my time worrying too much about perfection." Spoken like a true man. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment