Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 327: I Choose Excitement

ALRIGHT FOLKS!! We are nearing that coveted year mark! I received some EXCITING/disheartening news last week!! John's release date is in the middle of transfers. And since he can't leave mid transfer, he has two options!!! He can either come home 3 WEEKS EARLY, putting him home in my arms on Dec 27 2011 (TWENTY-ELEVEN!!), orrrr.... 3 weeks later on Feb 8 2012. Ultimately, I think it's up to the mission President, but from talking to a few RM friends, they said that most time the President leaves it up to the missionary. So, I have yet to find out what John would choose to do, but I'll update once I hear what is gonna happen. When I have told some people the happy news, mostly their response is "Why are you so excited? He could be coming home later..." and MY reply is "I choose excitement." :) Because even if he were to choose to stay later, though I'd be a little bummed, I'd be happy because he loved his mission that much. And because really, whats 3 weeks more? But obviously, 3 weeks LESS is much easier to swallow. ;)

Picture time!!!
Just look at this cutie-pie. :) Who wouldn't want him home 3 weeks earlier?


19 days til the Christmas phone call!!! AND! If he comes home December next year, I'll get to talk to him 2 DAYS before he comes back!!!! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment