Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 245: Mish-Mash

Hey look! It hasn't been a month since my last post! Only 5 days! That's good for me! Yipee!

I got the job at the children's daycare center! I start on Friday and I am actually really excited! I honestly am feeling like childcare could be my career. I really enjoy working with children and I actually feel fulfilled in doing it. I have a hands on influence on these children's lives, and I help mold their futures. :) But of course, I am not going to give up on my music as a career option. If my "recording producer" would actually be in town for longer than 10 minutes, I can get going on that. LOL.

Speaking of, Jason is in San Fran right now on a business errand until tomorrow morning. I was going to give him a package to deliver to John, but alas, he flew straight from his va-kay in Hawaii to San Fran. So instead, he is going to try and look up John's number and see if he can take the Elders out to dinner. I love my friends and their want to help out my boyfriend. :) I'm excited for him, but mostly jealous. Who am I kidding, I'm all the way jealous. I wanna see my boyfriend. LOL.

I'm feeling artsy right now. I sat down to write a new song, but all I got was the first verse and the chorus progression. I need to sit and actually write some lyrics now.... But I need to get back in the mood I was feeling when I started strumming out the progression. The progression sounds a little "confused" and right now all I am feeling is "excited". Maybe I'll go back and start writing right now...

Will someone please tell me why the heck boys are deciding now that I am worthy of a chase?? They prey on my loneliness. You fight dirty, you crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment