Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 260: Quote of the Day

Dr. Meredith Grey: I don't know what to say to you.
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: When Dylan died, when the bomb went off, did you feel, like...
Dr. Meredith Grey: What?
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: Like you were moving in slow motion?
Dr. Meredith Grey: He was there and then he wasn't. Like I blinked and he was gone.
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. Like I'm moving in slow motion and everything around me is moving so fast and I just wanna go back to when things were normal. When I wasn't "Poor Izzie" laying on the bathroom floor in her prom dress with her- her dead fiance. But I am. So I can't. And I'm- I'm just stuck. And there is all this pressure cause everyone is hovering around me waiting for me to do something. Or say something, or flip out, or yell and cry some more and I'm happy to play my part. I'm happy to say the lines and do whatever it is that I'm supposed to be doing if it will make everyone feel more comfortable. But I don't- I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to be this person. I don't- I don't know who this person is.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Izzie...
Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens: How did this happen? How did we end up here? Why am I alone? Where's Denny?
Dr. Meredith Grey: You're not alone Izz.




That is all. Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment