Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 251: Fall Feelings

What is it about fall that gets you right in the heart? Why, when the leaves change and the weather cools and the air gets crisp, does your heart immediately hurt upon smelling your first sniff of autumn air? Fall has always been known as the Season of Change, and its amazing how it really does become just that. Its something in the air... It makes you feel good and bad at the same time. Happy and sad all rolled into one. Ugh. Feelings. Before I get into it, I apologize to anyone who actually does read this. I use this more as a journal than a blog...
I was talking to a friend tonight, and he casually reminded me that being out almost 9 months isn't that far into 24 months... Eff my life. Thank you for reminding me of a fact that I live with everyday.
I honestly wish I could tell him to come home sometimes. I know I sound super ridiculous right now, but this is the only place I'm allowed to write this down and not have to write a "jk" after. Because really... I'm NOT "jk". I'm completely and utterly serious. COME. HOME. NOW. Eff sacrifice. Eff strength. Eff blessings. I. WANT. JOHN.

1 comment:

  1. i read. i love you. it is okay to feel this way. i am struggling with all of Eds problems and want to say some choice things too. i know it sucks to hear this but hang in there.

    ReplyDelete