Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 11: No Title Needed

725 days/103 weeks/24 Fast Sundays left to go!

I like the weeks one... Makes it seem a little easier.

I thought after a letter like the last one I would be okay for a while; you know, no doubts of how he feels and such. Eh. Not so much. I'm already worried again. And, he hasn't contacted his family yet... Michael is upset. Lol.

Yesterday, Becca told me something I thought was sweet. :) "Jessica, I swear if you turn out like *Susan* I'm going to slit your throat. You better wait for him. Don't go dating someone else 6 months before he comes home because you're lonely. He's a catch." (*name changed for privacy*) I loved that. It made me smile. I like that my family loves him too. :)

I can't wait until he's home and I can say "Don't leave me" and this time have it be true. :)

1 comment:

  1. I counted by weeks until I got to the month mark, now I count by months... on post-its lol.

    I also have a day counter on my computer though... Oh the things we do to feel a little bit more control.


    PS I'm totally jealous of your letter. Like, REALLY jealous. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete