Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Eight: A Moment Of Relapse.

Dear John,

I know you aren't here... and I know you won't get this until 728 days from today :( but I just wanted to say that you are the cutest missionary I have ever seen :) It makes me so proud to see you in your tag and know that you carry the name of the Lord over your heart every day.

Gosh I wish I could just tell you all of this. John I love you so much and you have blessed my life immensly. Without you I would be making the biggest mistake of my life right now, and I am so grateful to you for that. Thank you for loving me, even when I was a jerk and confusing. :) Thank you for being there for me to help me get over it, even when it was uncomfortable for you. That's what a true friend does for someone, regardless of how it makes them feel. Thank you for loving me enough to stick around so long.
I love you so much, and I know that this will only strengthen our relationship if we play it right. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make us work. You're amazing and you deserve nothing less than my very best. It's the least I can
do for all you have ever done for me. I know you will be home fairly quickly, and then we can start again.
I love you, Min Joon Lee. More than I love air. ;)
Love Always, Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment