Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day One: Sucks So Far...

So really, I've done this before. I really have; I swear.







So why the heck am I dying with boredom?!?






Good question, I dare say. I had no idea I had become this boring. Since when am I boring?? Since when?? I think it's a sign, yes a sign that I really gave him everything.


Why did I do that? Oh yea. I love him.



Hm. That's a pretty dang good reason. I'm a pretty smart person. I can handle it. Because I've done this before. Really, I swear.



So my next move? I'm making a list. Yea, that's right, a freaking list. What? I can do whatever I want to. I'm a girl who's in a tad more pain than you are. I'm allowed. Now what should I list...? I could list the reasons I'm waiting... nah maybe on a day i'm kinda doubting it. I could list all the things I want to do with my time... I don't even know if I'll have time to spend on such things. I could list the best scriptures that could help me deal with this... nope. Not feeling it. Okay. Be prepared because this could get ugly. The kind of ugly that makes you want to watch Hugh Grant films and consume massive amounts of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. But don't say that I didn't warn you.



Things I Love About Him

-He always makes me laugh
-He has the sweetest heart
-He makes everything feel better
-He has the best smile ever
-If I cry in front of him, I don't feel retarded.
-I can talk to him about ANYTHING
-I trust him more than anyone
-He has the best taste in music
-He's a charmer ;)
-He takes care of me when I'm sick
-He loves me even though I'm a tad controlling.. lol
-He still gives me goosebumps
-He treats me better than I've ever been treated
-He respects me and my space
-He talks openly about my period lol
-He is actually CURIOUS about my period :)
-He's temple worthy
-He's honest
-He keeps ME honest
-I constantly want to do anything I can for him
-He would do anything for me
-He isnt pushy
-He's on a mission. Even though it hurts a bit.
-His hugs make me feel like nothing can touch us.
-His kisses... period. Lol.
-The way he laughs. When he laughs, it's real
-The way he says my name.
-His Korean name.
-His family is AMAZING.
-He has a genuine heart.
-He has such a concern for my well-being.


and lastly...

I love that I can't go one day without him crossing my mind. Not just crossing, trapsing through, around and all over it. I just... love him.


He'll be back. And I can do it. :) I have to.



2 comments:

  1. I have the same kind of list in my journal. You're right. You're allowed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are allowed, you can do it and I love you. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete